Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies, jeśli wyrażasz zgodę na używanie cookies, zostaną one zapisane w pamięci twojej przeglądarki. W przypadku nie wyrażenia zgody nie jesteśmy w stanie zagwarantować pełnej funkcjonalności strony!

Ikony Matki Bożej

b123b.jpg
September 2019
M T W T F S S
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Logowanie

We have 16 guests and no members online

The parish today

Since 1927 after taking away of  the Orthodox Temple from GOD'S CHANGE parish the service is held in the parish house at Kościuszki street 18, this is so-called Home Orthodox church, because it is not in the building consecrated especially for this aim. Its equipment considers Icons and liturgical utensils coming from the temple. On the terrain of the Orthodox parish in Plock there is the Parish Cemetery on which there is St. Archangel Michael chapel.

 

Parish-priests of the parish:

1857 – 1887 – ks. Włodzimierz Stadnikow

1887 – 1904 – ks. Jerzy Liwotow

1904 – 1906 – ks. Ewdoksjusz Biełanowskij

1906 – 1911 – ks. John Rajewicz

1911 – 1923 – ks. Alexander Kiedrowskij

1923 - 1929 – ks. Aleksy Subotin

1929 – 1933 – ks. Roman Kostanowicz

1933 – 1939 – ks. Wiktor Karwowskij

1939 – 1945 – ks. hieromnich Theodor (Chraszczewskij)

1945 – 1966 – ks. Walenty Kraśnikow

1966 – 1972 – ks. Joseph Łysankiewicz

1972 – 1977 – ks. Paweł Kononiuk

1977 – 1993 – ks. Wiktor Jacewicz 

since 7.04.1993 ks. Eliasz Tarasiewicz

The Orthodox Parish in Plock belongs to the group of the smallest orthodox parishes in Poland, there are 20 families in the parish (35 persons).

Liturgical services are hold regularly on every Sunday at 10 am and in the summer period from the June to the September at 9am.

Design by eltonik24.pl