Strona wykorzystuje pliki cookies, jeśli wyrażasz zgodę na używanie cookies, zostaną one zapisane w pamięci twojej przeglądarki. W przypadku nie wyrażenia zgody nie jesteśmy w stanie zagwarantować pełnej funkcjonalności strony!

Ikony Matki Bożej

b082m.jpg
June 2019
M T W T F S S
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Logowanie

We have 60 guests and one member online

  • eliasz

Cemetery

St. archangel Michael cemetery chapel

To The Orthodox parish in Plock belongs cemetery at Norbertańska street 25, about the surface of 3, 63 a. The St. Archangel Michael chapel is on the terrain of the cemetery. The chapel was built in 1870, and year later on 17 October 1871 consecrated by Warsaw archbishop Ioanik with assist of the parish-priest ks. Włodzimierz Stadnikow and two chaplains. In front of the cemetery gate there was a build of brick on the plan of the Greek cross, topped with the dome bell tower - wooden single-breasted Iconostas on which four bells were placed.. The chapel served to celebrating mourning services and funerals.  

In 1997/1998 thanks to sponsors inside the chapel repair works were conducted with exchanging the roof and the dome. On 7 November 1998 day before St. Archangel Michael's holyday the altar was consecrated. The service was presided by ks. Anatol Szydłowski Dean of the Warsowian Circle.

Since the Leading Sunday to the end of the September the service is held regularly every second Sunday.

Design by eltonik24.pl